Vendor management software or systems (VMS), provide an integrated source for communication and payroll management for businesses employing labors (including vendors and contractors).
This software provides effective communication channels and task management capabilities. It also organizes vendor or contractor payments and works with contracts and other expenses.
VMS tools provide a powerful, often web-based or cloud-based, solution that simplifies communication & productivity. A Vendor Management System can be securely accessed from any computer. Workforce management can also be centralized and customized to your enterprise.
Why Vendor Management Software?
VMS solution can help enterprises work more efficiently, easily handle more tasks, and save time & money by streamlining processes. It can also increase the quality and reliability of the system.
With automatic processing: you do not have to reach every vendor directly with human staff. VMS transmits vacancies to all vendors and gives a list of checked options. A VMS automates time card approval and consolidates invoices. Less time spent on recruitment, staffing, and invoicing means more time spent on production.
Real-time profile matching ensures if candidates are trustworthy, certified, reliable, and consistent with quality. The rating system helps you by reducing the chances of a poor fit. It does so by allowing candidates to choose and select users based on past performance.
Image Source: 360factors.com
Benefits of Vendor Management Systems
VMS solutions can help companies work more efficiently. It easily handles vast amounts of traffic, saves time and money by restructuring processes, and it can do so at 20-30 % in internal costs. Some of the benefits of the correct VMS solution includes:
- Ability to manage vendors and their work
- Standardization of billing rates, payment options, and invoicing
- Control over the hiring process
- Centralization of contracts and optimization of their costs, Ease of communication for contractors
- Guarantee of contractual agreements and long-term partnerships
- A transparent requisition approval process
- Understanding vendor, supplier, and reliant workforce performance
- Reduction in time-to-hire timelines
- Integration with the ICT (Information Computer Technology) landscape
- Enhanced security and Tracking in case of audits
- Economic benefits and better risk management
- Standardization of administrative processes like filing resumes, tax forms, etc.
Image Source: collabera.co.in
Top Features When Considering a Vendor Management System
How can you know which vendor management system is best fitted for your organization? Below is a list that highlights the top features that provides a strong and integrated vendor management system.
A strong vendor management system can:
- Deliver deep and custom-made analytics and dashboards about vendor performance, time schedules, and other important data
- Manage time, expenses, payroll system and invoicing
- Handle and process requests
- Create predictive analytics to help predict future staffing needs, worker behavior, and market trends
- Manage vendor information and vendor company information
- Provide portals for vendors to facilitate expenses, invoicing, reporting and consolidate billing
- Work across any device from anywhere
- Scale with your company growth
Discover a More Flexible Vendor Management Solution
Plasma provides a vendor management solution that enables enterprises and teams to work better. Plasma offers a customizable work management and automation system with powerful collaboration features for streamlined project management.
Our clients vary from mid-size entrepreneurial ventures to well established Fortune 500 corporations. Our solutions are dynamic, flexible and are designed in full support of your business objectives and long-term ambitions. Our best-in-class solutions are well-positioned to facilitate your business progress and to provide the flexibility required in today's rapidly changing markets.
Read our Client's Testimonials
No matter what your needs are, Plasma can provide the perfect solutions for your business. Click below button for a fast response.
REQUEST A CALL BACK FOR FREE CONSULTATION