Gaining and maintaining a competitive edge in any business, regardless of business type or industry vertical, requires a comprehensive commitment to the ability to establish and monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that are the most critical with respect to the overall performance and health of an enterprise.
Gone are the days where enterprises could take an ad-hoc approach in the area of business intelligence and analytics. Companies that are still relying on the use of multiple spreadsheets, data repositories, and other disconnected and static data sources are finding themselves well behind the curve in their ability to actively monitor and control the most critical performance characteristics of their enterprise. If unresolved, this lack of a holistic approach to business analytics often results in a quick and, in some cases, long-lasting loss of competiveness in their marketplaces.
The Benefits of a Business Analytics Dashboard
The advantages of adopting a high-priority commitment to the establishment of a robust business analytics dashboard are tangible and extensive. Those advantages include:
- The ability to monitor, improve, and control the individual performance parameters that are the most critical for the enterprise via real-time access to real-time information.
- The ability to take necessary corrective measures more quickly due to more rapid discovery of performance issues.
- The ability to create and customize analytics dashboards based on the visibility needs of various departmental and hierarchal groups within the enterprise.
- The elimination of disconnected and non real-time sources of information and data. A more cohesive, meaningful, and reliable approach to information gathering and analysis.
- A more competitive approach to business analytics that will enable superior internal performance and efficiencies as well as increased client and stake-holder satisfaction.
Business Analytics and Intelligence Services
Plasma has a strong track-record in the provision of custom business analytics development services for clients across several industry verticals. Those verticals include Insurance, Telecom, Services, Construction, etc. Simply put, our approach involves:
- Engaging with the client to understand the client’s current position vs where they want to go in terms of the ability to gather, view, analyze, and share critical business information.
- Collaboration with the client on identification of the specific KPI to be included in the business analytics development program. The mapping out of (i) processes to be included, (ii) sources of raw data that need to be accessed, (iii) the various levels of visibility and authority to be accounted for, (iv) data security considerations, etc.
- Rolling all of the above considerations into the development of a comprehensive business analytics dashboard solution customized to meet the specific needs of the client today and fully scalable and adaptable to shifting demands of the future.