Your business data is important and powerful, but it will surely weaken over time if left unused, mismanaged, or under-utilized. Data that is historical in nature preserves its value for a particular period of time. However, data such as the number of defects in a manufacturing assembly or the rate of clicks on an e-commerce portal advertisement have a shorter shelf life. Extracting the maximum intelligence out of those datasets becomes critical to a company’s future success.
How can an enterprise ensure that the right data transmits to the right people at the right time? The answer lies in the adoption of a robust Operational Dashboard capability. An Operations Dashboard is a vital component when a company’s corporate strategy is defined and roadmapped. This type of dashboard provides a snapshot of a company’s strategic and tactical vision based on a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Creating an effective dashboard requires a high degree of multi-disciplinary skills, and, when done correctly, becomes an integral component to an enterprise’s ability to visualize its strategic objectives and to monitor the real-time performance against those objectives.
Operational Dashboard Benefits
Operational dashboards enable real-time, rigorous, controlled, and accurate monitoring of KPIs. These dashboards bring a wide array of benefits to the table, such as:
- Significant advantages to a company’s bottom line
- Better decision making and greater insight to a company’s corporate strategy
- Enhanced quality of reporting that is based on real-time assessment of critical measurements
- Identification of process gaps and deployment of corrective measures
- Significant reduction in the number of manual data-gathering processes
- Eliminating of data that may be redundant or meaningless
- Enhanced control of the visibility of mission-critical information
How can Plasma help?
Plasma develops comprehensive Operational Dashboarding solutions for clients across a wide range of industries and verticals. Our solutions have provided our clients with a powerful set of tools that enable real-time data visualization, analytics, reporting, and alert management. Plasma’s dashboard solutions give clients full visibility and control over their data stack, and seamlessly manages the cycle from raw data input to the production of actionable analytics.
Plasma Computing’s Dashboard Features
- Dynamic visualization and role-based business metrics and access
- User-friendly components to ensure robust adoption
- Ability to customize data views based on individual user preference
- Dynamic report generation capability
- Consolidated access to all data assets
- Integrates historical data with current operational data anytime, anywhere
- Uninterrupted connectivity with business and messaging systems and sub-systems
- Fully scalable to expand with future business requirements
Nullam et magna molestie, lacinia metus et, consectetur eros. Fusce pretium lacinia sem eget sollicitudin. Pellentesque ultrices tortor nec est iaculis adipiscing. Vivamus volutpat, purus in fringilla ultrices, mi metus tempus urna, quis vehicula quam tortor tincidunt lectus. Nunc quis eros nunc. Nam ut enim et dolor imperdiet.
Nullam et magna molestie, lacinia metus et, consectetur eros. Fusce pretium lacinia sem eget sollicitudin. Pellentesque ultrices tortor nec est iaculis adipiscing. Vivamus volutpat, purus in fringilla ultrices, mi metus tempus urna, quis vehicula quam tortor tincidunt lectus. Nunc quis eros nunc. Nam ut enim et dolor imperdiet fermentum. Sed nisi mi, blandit ut dolor a, aliquet consequat neque.