Project Management Solutions
The importance of efficient and cost-effective Project Management cannot be overstated. Poor Project Management performance can have long-lasting negative effects on an organizations reputation and bottom line. Projects that are poorly managed result in negative consequences that are extremely difficult to overcome.
Those would include:
- Late Delivery: Poor Project Management invariably leads to late delivery. The organization makes a delivery commitment that it does not meet. This results in client dissatisfaction and jeopardizes any potential future engagement with that client
- Cost Overruns: Inability to efficiently manage a project can result in actual project costs that significantly exceed original estimates and budgets. Someone has to eat those costs. In a fixed-cost project the supplier must absorb those additional costs. In those cases where additional costs can legitimately be passed on to the client doing so can result in a loss of client confidence and can unnecessarily open the door to competitors.
- Damage to Client Attraction and Retention: A reputation for poor Project Management can be debilitating for any product or service provider. The reality is that it only takes a few poorly managed projects to completely overshadow any other positive aspects of a supplier’s performance. A negative reputation can spread quickly and can be a very significant impediment to an organization’s ability to retain existing clients and to expand its client base.
Transform Your Project Management Performance
At any given point of time, an organization deals with multiple projects, not all of which share the same urgency, technical challenges or deadlines. With limited resources, both in terms of manpower and time, an organization needs to have robust tools, processes and methodologies to support effective management of those projects.
An Enterprise Project Management solution provides the process and technology framework that enables any organization to completely transform its Project Management performance. An effective Enterprise Project Management solution allows the organization to strike the optimum balance between the resources, requirements, risks, schedules, and cost that are associated with virtually any project.
Manage Your Projects with Plasma
Plasma is a project-delivery centric organization. Historically we have placed great emphasis on our own Project Management capabilities. As a result we have been able to develop deep insights into the principle characteristics and benefits of a technology-driven, web-based, Enterprise Project Management solution. Our enterprise-level solutions provide or enable the following:
- Revenue growth – Projects that are delivered on-time, on budget, and on-scope result in satisfied clients. Satisfied clients are often repeat clients. Repeat clients are excellent advocates. All of the above can be positive contributors to client and revenue growth.
- Efficient Resource Allocation – Built-in Resource Management tools enable efficient utilization of available resources and provide key project stakeholders with real-time visibility on resource allocation and utilization. Real-time decisions can be implemented that can immediately impact the project.
- Risk assessment and management – Risks that are invisible cannot be effectively managed. Plasma solutions provide built-in capabilities for risk alerts and automated notifications. Role-based risk visibility and corrective action capability puts the critical information into the right hands at the right time.
- Organization Adoption – Cumbersome solutions and applications typically do not achieve the levels of adoption that are required for success. Plasma Enterprise Project Management solutions are web-base, flexible, scalable, and most importantly, customized to the specific Project Management requirement of the client. Our solutions have achieved outstanding internal adoption rates for our clients.
Nullam et magna molestie, lacinia metus et, consectetur eros. Fusce pretium lacinia sem eget sollicitudin. Pellentesque ultrices tortor nec est iaculis adipiscing. Vivamus volutpat, purus in fringilla ultrices, mi metus tempus urna, quis vehicula quam tortor tincidunt lectus. Nunc quis eros nunc. Nam ut enim et dolor imperdiet.
Nullam et magna molestie, lacinia metus et, consectetur eros. Fusce pretium lacinia sem eget sollicitudin. Pellentesque ultrices tortor nec est iaculis adipiscing. Vivamus volutpat, purus in fringilla ultrices, mi metus tempus urna, quis vehicula quam tortor tincidunt lectus. Nunc quis eros nunc. Nam ut enim et dolor imperdiet fermentum. Sed nisi mi, blandit ut dolor a, aliquet consequat neque.