Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
We are looking for AS 400 Developer. Must be well versed in RPG including RPG3 and ILE.
- Must be able to gather user requirements, author user design documents, and develop technical design documents.
- Project planning skills are essential.
- Must be able to develop a quality assurance and formal test plan.
- Must also be able to author user documentation
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft products; Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook is required.
- Experience required : 4+ years
- Number of posts : 2
- iSeries technical skills: RPG/400, RPGLE – ILE, SQL and CL programming.
- EDI knowledge and background
- internal and external printer files, database files, Queries, DB2/400
- Working knowledge of FTP, DDM, and Stream Files is important
- Backup and recovery of all iSeries (AS400) applications and data
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architectural (SOA) principles.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and well organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be open to on call responsibilities.
- Having the ability to work with members of other departments in both a team and one-on-one role is also required.
- Experience with third party consultants and software vendors is very important.