Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
Data Scientist Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for Data Scientist Machine Learning Engineer for Dallas, TX location.
Primary Responsibilities to Include:
- Design, develop, train and verify machine learning models to solve complex real-world problems.
- Deliver high quality software design, documentation and implementation that meet defined requirements.
- Collaboration with the rest of development team to integrate machine learning into product workflows.
- Implement and enhance test automation and Continuous Integration/Contiguous Delivery of machine learning models.
- Experience required :
2 years of hands-on experience of developing machine learning models.
2-4 years of professional software development experience.
- Number of posts : 1
Desired Skills and Experience
- We need someone who understands the Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat culture and in-tune with the lifestyle and expectations of modern society and can work with the concepts of creativity where things might not be available on google for reference, but the right candidate has capacity to create unique solutions independently and solve problems.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, or Software design degree from the US.
- 2 years of hands-on experience of developing machine learning models.
- Hands-on experience with at least one popular machine learning framework such as TensorFlow, OpenCL, Kera, or Caffe, etc.
- 2-4 years of professional software development experience.
- Proficient in Python or C++.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with different AI approaches and techniques.
- A solid understanding of design patterns and web application architecture.
- Experience with implementing various machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with performance optimization of machine learning models using the CUDA platform.
- Experience with Cassandra/ Map Reduce/ NoSQL or similar technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.