Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
DevOps Engineer (Build & Release Engineer)
We are looking for DevOps Engineer (Build & Release Engineer) – Full Time/Part Time.
- Excellent working knowledge of Continuous Integration principle and exposure with automated build tools and Build machines for various environments like staging/production.
- Sound understanding of Visual Studio .Net, IIS, Windows.
- Experience of working with code repositories like SVN (or similar), GIT, versioning the code, manage DB changes.
- Good exposure into CI/CD process with script writing experience
- Experience required : 3+ years
- Number of posts : 1
Required Skills and Experience
Must have strong experience in the entire DevOps process:
- Change Management and Code Management
- Build & Release Management
- Deployment, Test Automation and Build Scripts
- Must have good exposure with build utilities like MSBUILD, MS Deploy, Installer, ANT, NANT, Maven.
- Establish code base integrity, check-in validation rules and branching and merging processes.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and explore responsibilities by working directly with US team.
Note: Need Full Time Resource & Also Part Time Resource to Start Urgently (WFH Facility Available for Part Time Engagement)