Plasma Computing is a leading Business Intelligence Solutions and IoT Platforms provider with an international reputation of its IoT/M2M, Business Process Automation, Workflows and Big Data Visualization Platforms. Our location is on 3010 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway #1515, Dallas, TX 75324.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer at Noida, India.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, the building, testing, and deploying changes to existing DevOps Process.
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience in setting up DevOps processes.
- Identifying manual processes that can be automated
- Vonsidering the organization’s entire IT infrastructure when making changes and improvements
- Maintaining and improving the company’s cloud infrastructure
AWS (EC2, RDS, EKS, IAM, S3, Route53, Storage Gateway, Lambda, SES, ELB, Cloud Front)
Scripting (bash, python, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience managing AWS instances and familiarity with Kubernetes/Docker is required.The ideal candidate:
Able to fly solo managing infrastructure
Willing to be the sole on-call person if anything goes wrong AWS-wise.
Have a proficient understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
DevOps /AWS Resources – US Office.
- Should have basic knowledge of Python and Shell scripting
- Should have basic knowledge of Docker
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Respond to email messages for users seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
Qualified and interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org include in the subject line DevOps Engineer.