Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
Enterprise Mobile App Developer
We are looking for Enterprise Mobile App Developer
- Should have strong technical work experience as an IOS and Android developer.
- Ability to deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences, documentation of software applications.
Work Experience & Qualification Needed
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Has deployed applications in the Apple iPhone App Store.
- Has published applications in the Play store.
- Should possess excellent planning, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience writing unit tests and testable code. Familiar with iOS unit test framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience required : 5 to 7 years
- Number of posts : 1
Desired Technical Skills
- Solid experience (5+ yrs) with the Android and iOS applications a must.
- Knowledge of Cocoa, iOS SDK, XCode, XCTest.
- Heavy experience with Objective-C/C++ using Cocoa or other frameworks.
- Experience with major browsers, HTML 5/CSS, Ajax, JSON, JQuery, etc.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience with Android Platform (intents, services, threading, activity, fragments, etc).
- Strong understanding of mobile application development.
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology.
- Familiar with the Android SDK Knowledge of SQLite, MS SQL Server.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Nice to Have
- Familiar with TCP, UDP or MQTT protocol.
- Device Communication with app.
- Familiar with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).