VP of Sales Executive – Robotics and AI
We are looking for Enterprise Sales Executive – Robotics and AI.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Project Location(s): Dallas, TX, USA
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree
- Cultivate new Enterprise-level client accounts as well as maintain existing account relationships to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Conduct research into potential new clients to develop effective sales strategies in preparation for initial engagement.
- Facilitate a high-profile presence in the market place through the development of long-term client relationships/partnerships.
- Leverage existing base of industry contacts and clients as points-of-access to promote Plasma product and service portfolio.
- Develop compelling collateral to support business development activities.
- Experience required : 10 years
- Number of posts : 1
Required Skills and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in development of complex software solutions and systems integration.
- Demonstrated experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture and enterprise application architecture.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in using Web Service API’s for integration purposes.
- Ability to convert business requirements into solution designs.
- Strong background in the use of ASP.NET (C#).
- Preparation of applicable status reports as directed by Director of Account Management.
- Develop comprehensive proposals in response to client RFQ’s.
- Good oral and written communication skills.