Human Resources Administrator
We’re looking for a Human Resources Administrator to handle the day to day HR and Recruitment tasks at a fast-paced rapidly growing Digital Transformation and AI company. Someone who exhibits professionalism, detail oriented, organizational skills, and has basic Human Resource knowledge will excel in this role.
Department: Human Resources
Project Location(s): Dallas-Ft Worth Metroplex
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Assisting the Human Resource team with recruitment and administrative tasks.
- Technical recruitment – gathering job requirements, building job profiles, posting, and monitoring job postings, scheduling interviews.
- Assisting with general administrative task such as answering phones, checking and distributing mail, receiving packages, monitoring and purchasing office supplies, running errands, office maintenance, keeping kitchen and office tidy, running errands.
- Coordinating employee events and activities.
- Number of posts : 1
Skills and Requirement:
- Interest in Human Resource and Office Management positions.
- Basic knowledge of HR activities such as, recruitment, onboarding, documentation, and administrative task.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, accuracy is essential
- Industry : Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type : Full-time
Only incidental domestic travel is required. Background screen required. Send resume to : email@example.com.