IT Help Desk Executive
Plasma Computing is a leading Business Intelligence Solutions and IoT Platforms provider with an international reputation of its IoT/M2M, Business Process Automation, Workflows and Big Data Visualization Platforms. Our location is on 3010 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway #1515, Dallas, TX 75324.
We are looking for a brilliant candidate to fill our IT Help Desk Executive position at Plasma. This is a client facing role and requires ability to manage multiple projects, and to work with global teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1-2 years of IT experience with Help Desk Support.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries/tickets on time either in person or over the phone or via tickets.
- Write training manuals.
- Maintain the daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for users seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Qualified and interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com include in the subject line IT Help Desk Executive.