Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
IT Project/Delivery Manager
Plasma Computing is a leading Business Intelligence Solutions and IoT Platforms provider with an international reputation of its IoT/M2M, Business Process Automation, Workflows and Big Data Visualization Platforms. Our location is on 3010 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway #1515, Dallas, TX 75324.
We are looking for a brilliant candidate to fill our IT Project/Delivery Manager position at Plasma. This is a client facing role and requires ability to manage multiple projects, and to work with global teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing strategies for medium to large IT projects, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan.
- Responsible for the daily management through the life cycle of the program.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans.
- Manage successful development of client contracts by assigning tasks internally and communicating expected deliverables to team members and clients.
- Monitor program/project process and provide adjustments as needed.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience managing medium to large IT projects.
- Previous IT consulting experience.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies.
- Strong experience as a project manager of a large and complex project.
Qualified and interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com include in the subject line IT Project/Delivery Manager.