Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
Java Developer – Team Lead
We are looking for Java Developer – Team Lead.
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Design and build scalable, high-volume Java web applications.
- Optimize the performance of our data ingestion and data processing pipelines
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Develop systems that are highly scalable, but easy to maintain
- Collaborate with colleagues on design and architecture
- Build high-throughput and low latency microservices
- Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts;
- Deliver high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition;
- Interface with internal team and key stakeholders;
- Experience required : 5+ years
- Number of posts : 1
Desired Background and Skills
- 5+ years of professional development experience in core Java
- BE/B-Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Java 8
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- AWS services, especially Lambda, S3, EC2
- Experience with building large scale distributed systems in Linux type platforms
- Strong problem-solving skills with practical application of data structures
- Knowledge and experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, MariaDB, and MySQL; and NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra, HBase and MongoDB
- Experience building scalable service API’s – RESTful, etc.
- SQL proficiency
- Positive work attitude, self-motivated, quick learner, and a team player
- Analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Plasma.