Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
We are looking for Java Developer for Dallas, TX location.
Primary Responsibilities to Include:
- Ideal candidate would have experience with Big Data and Business Intelligence.
- Ideal candidate would have experience with Robotics and AI, but not required.
- Good experience with Big Data Ecosystems (Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Apache Pig, Hive, Hcatalog, Sqoop, Flume, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper.
- Experience working with following frameworks and technologies: JMS, REST/JSON Web Services.
- Experience on Developing Restful Web Service, Scheduling Java jobs, Creating Logs.
- Good understanding of messaging and system integration concepts.
- Experience developing event-driven solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of multi-threading concepts.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban or similar) is a plus.
- Must have experience with Gradle and Docker.
- Must be proficient with Linux and Windows environment.
- Experience with Apache Strom Preferred.
- Experience with Apache Kafka Preferred.
- Experience required :
4+ Years of Technical Experience
- Number of posts : 1
4+ Years of Technical Experience in the following:
- Java (required)
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Java, Spring, Servlets
- Spring Framework (Core, MVC)
- REST/JSON Web Services
- Caching Framework (Redis)
- Tomcat, JBoss
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Unix/Linux as a user (experience working in console terminal is required)
- Java Multithreading is a big plus
- Oracle SQL is a plus
- Robotics (Ideal, but not required)
- Artificial Intelligence (Ideal, but not required)
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Should be confident in client interfacing; gathering the requirement.
- Individual must be able to work in a team environment and have experience working with an offshore team.
- Individual must be able to communicate well with team members.
- Must be hard working, innovative and passionate to go the extra length to make a difference.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Should possess excellent planning, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply.