Jr. Sales Executive
Plasma Computing is a leading Business Intelligence Solutions and IoT Platforms provider with an international reputation of its IoT/M2M, Business Process Automation, Workflows and Big Data Visualization Platforms. Our location is on 3010 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway #1515, Dallas, TX 75324.
We are looking for a Jr. Sales Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. The primary objective will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify lead from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential clients (Conferences, Tradeshows, Web Meetings etc.)
- IIdentify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Conduct demos of technology and value offering.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Report to the leadership team on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Number of posts : 2
Qualification and Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ work experience as Jr. Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with selling to a cold prospect (you have the endurance to withstand all the people saying “no” to find the person who says “yes”).
- Track record of achieving objectives under metric driven bonus plans.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Experience with MS Excel & PowerPoint (developing/analyzing spreadsheets, charts and presentations).
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Qualified and interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com include in the subject line Jr. Sales Executive.