Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
Jr. Sales Executive
We are looking for a Junior Sales Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your primary objective will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communications skills and competitive drive to increase interest in our artificial intelligence solutions and win deals. You enjoy cultivating strong relationships with prospects/customers from first contact. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients (Conferences, Tradeshows, Web Meetings, etc.)
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Conduct demos of technology and value offering
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between qualified, prospective clients and Sales Engineers
- Report to the leadership team on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and technology offerings
- Experience required : 1-3 years
- Number of posts : 1
- 1-3 years’ work experience as a Jr. Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with selling to a cold prospect (you have the endurance to withstand all the people saying “no” to find the person who says “yes”)
- Track record of achieving objectives under metric driven bonus plans
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience with MS Excel & PowerPoint (developing/analyzing spreadsheets, charts and presentations)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree