Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
We are looking for .Net Developer.
Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Plasma.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- You will play an important role in creating the high-level system design artifacts.
- You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Experience required : 5+ Years
- Number of posts : 2
Must Have Skills
- Fluent in C# and a good understanding of the .NET (v. 4.6.1) framework
- Familiarity with interfacing with RESTful APIs (Web API, WCF)
- Debugging / troubleshooting / WCF tracing
- Application performance, code & SQL.
- Enterprise Level Applications
- T-SQL, SQL Server 2008+ , My SQL and Oracle
- Window Services, batch processing
- Good knowledge of .NET ecosystem, design patterns and microservice based architectures.
Preferred / Nice to Have
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Visual Studio 2015 and ASP.NET 5
- Entity Framework 4.0+
- Globalization / International applications
- SQL Service Broker or similar messaging technology
- Team work – Dev, BA’s, Dba’s
- SVN, Multithreaded, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Package managers: NuGet, Deployment & Release Process
- Good Communication skills, Excellent Problem-solving skills