We’re seeking an Office Manager who does not mind wearing multiple hats and handling a wide range of administrative and executive duties. The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures and should be well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people within a fast faced environment.
Department: Administrative Operations
Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Organizing office operations and procedures, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supplies, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Assigning and monitoring clerical, administrative, human resource, accounting, and office responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Preparing and reviewing company and employee documents and agreements.
- Working with HR to ensure all company HR policies are up to date and compliant.
- Working with Accounting department with bills, invoicing, payroll, and purchases.
- Organizing orientation and training of new staff members.
- Onboarding new employees
- Number of posts : 1
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic bookkeeping skills using Quickbooks Online
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, or equivalent.
- Industry : Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type : Full-time
Only incidental domestic travel is required. Background screen required. Send resume to: email@example.com.