We’re seeking mid-level sales leaders who will build channels with IT consulting companies, selling solutions related to: Manufacturing, Predictive Maintenance, Factory Management Systems, Digital Transformation of Factories, Industry 4.0, Security in OT and IoT space. The ideal candidate will open up verticals to more partnerships and uses cases with companies around the world. You will enable new customer acquisitions and expand our selling power within and outside of our existing partner database.
- Developing sales strategies that expand our channels and partnerships.
- Diving into market research and providing insight on new and existing verticals.
- Driving sales growth by developing processes that increase acquisition of new customers and expands our relationships with our current customer base.
- Monitoring leads, revenue pipeline and adjusting the process to create continued growth.
- Establishing both short-term results and long-term objectives.
- Monitoring the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to implementation.
- Participating in sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Creating and implementing processes for new channel and partner development.
- Assisting and preparing comprehensive proposals in response to client RFQ’s.
- Presenting and demonstrating company product offerings.
- Number of posts : 2+
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Management, Strategy, Computer Science degree or relevant
- 5-10+ years selling solutions into Manufacturing, Automotive OEM, and/or Security industry
- 5-10+ years of experience working within a Technology firm
- 5-10+ years of experience selling computer software, digital transformation services, and SaaS
- 5-10+ years of experience in Software Sales and Sales Management.
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
- Experience working in fast paced environment.
- Experience working in Edge technology, AIML, IoT, and/or embedded solutions space preferred
- Strong leadership experience
- Must have excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Industry : Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type : Full-time
Only incidental domestic travel is required. Background screen required. Send resume to: Eva Aikey, Plasma Computing Group, Inc., 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038, or e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.