Senior Firmware Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Firmware Developer who has worked extensively with ANSI C, microcontroller units (MCUs), I/O sensor configuration, RTOS, and using IoT network connectivity protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, and MQTT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in full software development life cycle.
- Apply bug fixes and enhancements to existing applications using C.
- Develop tools and utilities using C and Python.
- Develop tools and utilities using ANSI C on Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Test and peer review code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Number of posts : 1
Qualifications and Requirement:
- 8+ years of experience working with microcontrollers in an embedded system environment with various sensors, electro-mechanical and electro-optical systems.
- Proficiency with the following programming languages: C, Python.
- Basic knowledge in C++ and C#
- A proven track record of developing, validating and deploying firmware in complex systems.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Industry : Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type : Full-time
Only incidental domestic travel is required. Background screen required. Send resume to: Eva Aikey, Plasma Computing Group, Inc., 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038, or e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.