We’re seeking an experienced Server Administrator to join our team.
- Managing the daily activities of configuration, maintenance, patching, updating, and troubleshooting of the operational systems.
- Optimizing physical and virtual systems and resource utilization, while continuing to provide system capacity analysis and planning.
- Assists with development to include a viable quality assurance process for monitoring and managing the computing environment throughout the life cycle.
- Plan and execute the installation and configuration of Windows/Linux.
- Plan and execute patches and troubleshooting problems.
- Number of posts : 1
Skills and Experience:
- Configure windows 2008/2012 R2. /Linux. Deep understanding of File/Folder Replication and Windows domain knowledge.
- Install, configure, and manage MS products such as MS SQL, IIS, and more.
- DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Administration.
- Restoration of VMs and physical servers
- Reports to IT Sr. staff and management.
- Zoning on switch
- Experience with ticketing system and opening, closing, transferring problem tickets
- Basic network administration experience
- Strong knowledge of writing PowerShell and Shell scripts.
- Exposure to Cassandra, Kafka, Druid will be a plus.
- Experience required: 5 – 7 years
- Industry : Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type : Full-time
Only incidental domestic travel is required. Background screen required. Send resume to: Eva Aikey, Plasma Computing Group, Inc., 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038, or e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.