Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
Software Engineer – Dot Net Technology
We are looking for Software Engineer – Dot Net Technology. Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Plasma.
The candidate should have a deep working experience as a .Net Developer in the below mentioned technical areas:
- More than 4 years of strong technical work experience in the Microsoft Technology platform –
- Must have worked and delivered on at least 4-5 web based projects and excellent understanding of SDLC.
- Should be confident in independently coordinating with the US team/PM’s; understanding the requirement & placing complete solutions.
- Must be capable to complete the tasks in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Good to have experience in team handling, solving and assisting the team for complex development problems in the projects.
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- You will play an important role in creating the high-level system design artifacts.
- You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Experience required : 4+ years
- Number of posts : 4
Must Have Skills
- Fluent in C# and a good understanding of the .NET (v. 4.6.1) framework
- Familiarity with interfacing with RESTful APIs (Web API, WCF)
- Debugging / troubleshooting / WCF tracing
- Application performance, code & SQL.
- Enterprise Level Applications
- T-SQL, SQL Server 2008+, My SQL and Oracle
- Window Services, batch processing
- Good knowledge of .NET ecosystem, design patterns and microservice based architectures.
Preferred Skills / Nice to have:
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Visual Studio 2015 and ASP.NET 5
- Entity Framework 4.0+
- Globalization / International applications
- SQL Service Broker or similar messaging technology
- Team work – Dev, BA’s, Dba’s
- Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Package managers: NuGet
- Deployment & Release Process
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills