Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
We are looking for Technical Architect.
Department: Project Management
Project Location(s): Dallas, TX, USA
Education: BS degree
- Development of applicable technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Development of all required technical design documents in support of technical specifications.
- Active collaboration with other internal project stake-holders to insure effective cross-functional communication.
- Provide internal and external systems training as needed.
- Effective management of time, resources, and priorities to achieve maximum results.
- Manage all assigned aspects of solutions development to insure high quality and full compliance with goals and requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience required : 5 Years
- Number of posts : 1
- BS degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture and enterprise application architecture.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in using Web Service API’s for integration purposes.
- Ability to convert business requirements into solution designs.
- Strong background in the use of ASP.NET (C#).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in development of complex software solutions and systems integration.
- Good oral and written communication skills.