Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
We are looking for UX Designer for Dallas, TX location.
- Creating user friendly designs that work across multiple platforms.
- Creating designs that fit in the spaces of Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Robotics, and/or Artificial Intelligence company.
- Developing website, mobile application, collateral design concepts.
- Working with team to develop and improve product design concepts.
- Developing designs for Plasma and its affiliates either from ground-up or based on direct input from client and partners.
- Using collaborative processes to develop designs that create future-like digital experiences.
- Designing and creating presentations and marketing material related to the brand of Plasma and its affiliates products.
- Manage and maintain all graphic files in a professional and secure manner.
- Assist Sales and Marketing teams in development of internal and external-facing collateral’s.
- Researching new IoT and Digital Transformation design trends.
- Experience required : 5-7 years
- Number of posts : 1
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate understands the Social Media Culture
- Ideal candidate has capacity to create unique solutions independently and solve problems.
- 5-7 years of online design experience
- Experience in responsive website designs
- Strong Knowledge in HTML5, Java Script, HTML, Fireworks, Photoshop, CSS, CSS3
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Experience in Mobile Application design
- Design Typography
- Experience in Jquery (Optional)
- Demonstrated experience in website design.
- Knowledge in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- High interest in all things Digital Transformation, IoT, Robotics and AI
- Ideal candidate will have the creative aptitude to create futuristic high level designs.
- Ideal candidate will take the initiative to research new IOT design trends on an ongoing bases.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to react in a constructive manner to direct feedback and constructive criticism.