ONE Tech was an active participant in the recent Embedded IoT World conference held on April 28th and 29th. This virtual event brought together a community of technology professionals who are actively involved in developing embedded systems to fuel the continued development of the Internet of Things (IoT).
The conference covered a wide variety of relevant topics, including:
- IoT Device Security and Safety
- Embedded and Industrial IoT (IIoT)
- Processors and Architecture
Yasser Khan, CEO of ONE Tech was one of the featured speakers at this event. His presentation, “AI Enabled MCU’s: The New Frontier of Edge AI” covered several top-of-mind issues within the IoT segment today. He presented insights related to the following:
- Emerging technologies that are moving AI closer to edge devices.
- Problems associated with cloud-dependent approaches (connectivity, latency, security, and cost).
- The advantages of embedded AI at the microcontroller (MCU) level.
- AI implementation models using MicroAI™ AI technology.
- The potential growth impact on the MCU market.
Yasser also participated in a discussion panel that included Kilton Hopkins, CTO of Edgeworx and Frederic Desbiens, Program Manager at Eclipse Foundation. The panel answered a wide range of questions and discussed a variety of topics related to the future of edge and endpoint AI.
This annual event will continue to be a source of valuable information for anyone interested in the continued evolution and growth of the IoT market.
For access to collaterals from this year’s event you can visit https://tmt.knect365.com/embedded-iot-world/