Capitalize on the inherent advantages of cloud-based applications and architectures while avoiding risks and business disruptions.
Plasma’s state-of-the-art Cloud Migration Services will enable your enterprise to fully capitalize on the inherent advantages of cloud-based applications and architectures. Our Migration Services, supported by our post-migration Managed Services, will completely transform your ability to: access your applications from anywhere at any time, improve operational performance, and reduce IT costs.
Common Problems Faced by Enterprises
Enterprises that have not fully capitalized on cloud-based architectures such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) often experience a loss of competitive edge as well as an inability to manage IT costs at levels that do not cripple bottom-line results. Common problems experienced by enterprises tied to non cloud-based applications:
- Continued reliance on legacy on-premise infrastructures that impede an enterprise’s ability to efficiently expand its geographical reach.
- Inability to quickly allocate resources necessary to capitalize on new product launches, marketing activities, sales promotions, etc.
- Applications that cannot be accessed from anywhere, at anytime, leads to operational inefficiencies and lost business opportunities.
- Heavy IT costs associated with maintenance of servers and other hardware.
- Lack of ability to develop new applications without having to invest in costly infrastructure.
- Poor ability to quickly scale applications to respond to changing business conditions.
“The Plasma IT Infrastructure Management solution is powering the client’s ability to provide best-in-class service to it’s clients while also improving internal operational efficiencies and reducing overall IT costs.”
View Case Study
Plasma Service Benefits:
Plasma utilizes a proven Cloud Migration methodology that will deliver maximum efficiency while minimizing business risks. The pillars of our methodology include:
Migration Plan Development and Execution:
Plasma’s Cloud Migration Service ensures that a 360° view of all of your applications and their interdependencies are clearly understood prior to the start of any migration activity. This helps minimize risk and eliminates the uncertainty than can be associated with cloud migration.
Implementation, Hosting, and Support (Managed Services)
Any software application is only as good as the quality of its implementation and of the ongoing support services. Plasma has a 15 year track record of providing high-end implementation, hosting, and support services for a wide range of enterprise-level deployments.