The ability to fully capitalize on your investments in systems and applications is greatly dependent on the quality of the Managed Services that you receive.
The maximum benefit of any software application/solution can only be realized through the provision of enterprise-grade Managed Services. Plasma has a 15-year track record of delivering tool and technology-rich Managed Services to mid to large enterprises across a wide range of industries. Our Services ensure that the enterprise is able to fully capitalize on its investments in IT applications and systems.
Common Problems Faced by Enterprises
Many organizations invest significant capital in software applications for the purpose of improving operating efficiencies across various areas within their operations. In many cases, the return on those investments is crippled by post roll-out support services that are ineffective, inefficient, or both. Common problems can include:
- Lack of robust real-time monitoring that creates gaps in visibility and delayed response times.
- Use of outdated monitoring tools that do not adequately support today’s complex applications and infrastructures.
- Service Desks that are either non-existent or that deliver subpar support.
- No ability to conduct deep analytics on critical elements within the ecosystem to resolve issues prior to occurrence.
- No ability to deliver meaningful reporting that provides the client with information on performance and trend-analysis.
- Degraded user-experience, and loss of confidence, due to all of the above.
A recognized leader in the Agricultural and Livestock Industry had an urgent need for revitalization of several of its mission-critical business systems. See how Plasma addressed the following concerns:
- Manual Processing of Sales Contacts & Other Legal Documents
- Lack of a Consolidated Topline Reporting Solution
- Back Office Functions Driven by Legacy Systems
Plasma Service Benefits:
Plasma’s Managed Services will provide you with a full suite of best-practice elements related to tools, techniques, and methods, including:
24-7 real-time monitoring of your application(s) and all applicable supporting infrastructures helps dramatically reduce downtimes.
Use of powerful monitoring tools, such as the industry-standard PRTG, to measure and monitor critical data such as: traffic, bandwidth, uptime, security, environment conditions, and more.
A Service Desk that provides you with a single point of contact that will ensure timely and effective response to all inquiries and issues.
Use of predictive analytics that can help isolate potential problems and to eliminate their occurrence or mitigate their impact.
Delivery of customized reporting that detail the performance of your application and its environment over a given period of time.
Implementation, Hosting, and Support (Managed Services)
Any software application is only as good as the quality of its implementation and of the ongoing support services. Plasma has a 15 year track record of providing high-end implementation, hosting, and support services for a wide range of enterprise-level deployments.