Keep up with the latest Plasma news and see what we are doing to help shape industry trends and developments.
Operators within the Oil and Gas industry are increasingly challenged to find ways to improve efficiencies, maximize assets, improve service, and reduce operational costs. Historical reliance on manual processes, outdated technology, and disconnected assets often create performance blind spots and service-delivery inefficiencies that negatively impact performance and financial results.
Historical problems have included:
- Siloed applications that have no ability to connect to field assets.
- Inability to monitor, control, and adjust asset performance parameters (in real time) has created sub-par performance and crippling down-times.
- The lack of AI/ML-driven predictive maintenance capabilities has shortened the lifespan of capital assets.
- Non-integrated legacy Service Delivery solutions have created process and communication gaps that have impeded operational performance and employee output.
To help Oil and Gas operators solve these challenges Plasma, in conjunction with its AI/ML company ONE Tech, has developed a comprehensive Predictive Maintenance and Service Delivery Solution. ONE Tech brings patented AI/ML technologies customized for Edge, Cloud, and Mobile deployments. The Plasma and ONE Tech solution will provide Oil and Gas operators with IoT and AI/ML –enabled capabilities that help drive improved performance across several business functions (i.e. production, asset management, quality, service, and finance).
Specific characteristics of the Plasma and ONE Tech solution include:
- Predictive Maintenance capabilities supported by IoT enablement, Big Data, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. A comprehensive Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Asset Performance Management (APM) approach to capital asset management.
- Service Delivery Optimization enabled by a holistic Sales and Service Management (SSM) solution that includes intelligent workflow automation, widget-based dashboards, customizable reporting, and single-pane-of- glass KPI management.
Plasma looks forward to close collaboration with stakeholders in the Oil and Gas industry in delivery of Predictive Maintenance and Service Delivery Solutions that will provide transformational benefits.