Keep up with the latest Plasma news and see what we are doing to help shape industry trends and developments.
Plasma has been contracted to develop a feature-rich, cloud-based, business ecosystem for a client in the agricultural retail sector. The client is a new entry in the market and will be providing its clients with a digital platform that will enable a full suite of business functions. The company’s focus is on delivering outstanding business technology that allows its retail customers to focus on their core businesses.
Using its core C2M® cloud-based platform Plasma will develop a customized application to meet the client’s requirements. Specific functionalities and capabilities of this digital application will include the following:
- API-enabled communication with client’s existing external applications
- Ability to extract operational data within the clients preferred format(s)
- Ability to access the application’s user interface from a variety of web browsers
- Comprehensive master data management that will include: vendors, customers, products, and franchises
- Workflow-based contract and purchase order management
- Real-time inventory management (inventory volume, inventory value, risk assessment, etc.)
- Provision of state-of-the-art security protocols for users and admins
Plasma will also be providing Managed Services to support the application (hosting on a cloud environment and provision of ongoing maintenance and support).
This new cutting-edge platform will enable Plasma’s client to provide exceptional service and value to its customers. The application will provide the flexibility and scalability necessary to support the client’s long-term business requirements and growth objectives.