Intelligent CRM Optimizes Livestock Industry Performance
The Industry Challenge
The CRM market continues to grow. It is estimated that the global annual market is now worth ~ $60B with expected growth to surpass $75B by 2026. Despite this phenomenal growth, the market is still dominated by off-the-shelf solutions that are static in design and that provide little to no options for customization.
Many companies within the livestock industry are using legacy CRM applications that are now a decade or more old. Many of those companies are looking for ways to upgrade their customer and market management capabilities to meet the demands of todays’ business landscape.
The Problem – Legacy, Off-the-Shelf, CRMs
Static CRM solutions are inflexible and self-limiting. Livestock management companies saddled with these cookie-cutter solutions increasingly report a consistent listing of issues that limit business growth. These include….
- A lack of real-time visibility into shifting customer trends and demands
- Delayed reaction and coordination of internal resources to meet changing business conditions
- Lost business opportunities due to lack of flexible, and real-time, opportunity lifecycle management
- Reporting and dashboarding capabilities that are slow, static, and disconnected from other business systems
- Poor quote-to-cash (Q2C) performance that degrades financial performance and limits market expansion
- A CRM investment that delivers poor ROI and that cannot grow with the business
Legacy, Non-Intelligent, CRMs
Legacy CRM applications do not provide the speed, agility, customization, and intelligence needed to establish competitive advantage within the livestock industry.
The Solution – The Intelligent CRM
Livestock companies need a CRM that incorporates recent developments in artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, and intelligent workflows. The integration of intelligent CRMs will be the driving force to obtain a state of operational excellence and to leverage that excellence to drive business growth.
Plasma delivers intelligent CRMs customized for the specific needs of the livestock industry; dynamic CRMs that enable organizations to improve internal efficiencies, maximize client engagement and satisfaction, drive revenue growth, and create market leadership.
- Live Opportunity Tracking: Many potential business opportunities are lost due to losing track of where those opportunities lie within their individual lifecycles. The intelligent CRM provides dynamic sales lifecycle management capabilities that allows for continuous tracking and management of opportunities from initial contact through sale and delivery.
- Dynamic KPI Management: Plasma’s livestock CRM solution provides powerful KPI (key performance indicators) analytics and visualization capabilities. KPI are established and actively monitored via automated—real-time–data presented on customized dashboards. Stakeholders are empowered to take timely corrective actions based on automated alerts. Proactive vs reactive KPI management.
- Automated Process Management: The intelligent CRM solution contains a workflow-based platform that can automate all critical decision and action points within the livestock customer engagement process. Unlike most legacy CRM products, Plasma’s solution is intelligent workflow-based, allowing for quick and cost-effective changes and updates.
- Real-Time Insights: The Plasma livestock CRM solution allows for the full customization of reports. Business stakeholders determine the types of reports needed and then dynamically customize those reports in ways that bring tangible business and operational value. Report generation and release routines are automated to ensure that the right people get the right information at the right time.
The transition from legacy CRM products to new solutions that are intelligent, dynamic, customizable, and scalable will provide livestock companies with the technology to optimize and innovate within a competitive market.
|Market Visibility||Limited visibility into rapidly evolving business conditions and market trends||Deeper insights into real-time market trends improves accuracy of analysis and eliminates blind spots|
|Business Speed||Slow execution of critical processes and business decisions due to over-reliance on human intervention||Intelligent workflows that self-evolve with changing business conditions and reduce human intervention and oversight|
|Opportunity Management||Opportunities lost due to lack of flexible, real-time, opportunity lifecycle management||Integrated opportunity lifecycle management provides real-time observability throughout all phases of opportunity management…from inception to closure|
|Business Analytics||Static reporting and analytics that are often disconnected from facts in the field||Analytics and visualization generated from field assets, business processes, and opportunity status provides a customizable view of the entire business ecosystem|
|Poor Q2C||Poor Q2C due to all the above||Quicker Q2C that improves bottom-line performance and competitive position|
View our other recent case studies: