An FSM Solution that drives the operational excellence required to achieve sustainable business growth within a competitive landscape.
Field Service Management
Plasma provides a cloud-based Field Service Management (FSM) Solution that provides a complete suite of interconnected capabilities, including: Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), and Sales and Service Management (SSM). Our Solution will provide your enterprise with the technology that will drive the operational excellence required to grow revenue and capture additional market share.
Common Problems Faced by Enterprises
Many companies within the FSM industry experience the same types of problems; problems that inhibit their ability to reach the levels of operational performance required to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Common issues that inhibit business growth can include:
- Use of legacy systems that are manual, subject to human error, and poorly integrated.
- Lack of real-time capital asset tracking inhibits the ability to fully capitalize on investments in expensive capital equipment.
- Lack of real-time reporting and customized dashboards prohibits managers and executives from obtaining an “at-a-glance” summary of critical KPI’s.
- Poor ability to track inventory leads to inefficient utilization of goods and equipment.
- Inability to provide customers with real-time updates on job status, tech arrivals, etc. leads to poor customer satisfaction and loss of future business.
- Sales and Service personnel that cannot interact efficiently due to use of disparate tools and systems that are siloed and non-automated.
Plasma Solution Benefits
Real-time asset tracking and utilization management
Provides real-time tracking of your critical assets, both human and equipment. Track and manage your assets from anywhere, at any time. Fully capitalize on those assets by putting them where they bring optimum value to both you and your customers.
Capital asset preventative and predictive analytics
Use of smart devices and Internet of Things (IoT) technology provides constant and real-time contact with your expensive capital assets. The establishment of maintenance schedules based on actual data vs. arbitrary processes can significantly extend the lifespan of those assets.
Workflow-based automation of mission-critical processes
Full automation of front and back-office processes such as: order entry, work order creation, technician assignment, customer updates, work order closure, invoicing etc. Improves process efficiencies and reduces errors associated with manual data-entry.
Integration of sales and service systems into a consolidated platform
Allows for full visibility and interaction between sales and service staffs. Eliminates the problem of critical organizational functions working within legacy systems that are disconnected and inefficient. Promotes quick and accurate interaction between those assigning the work and those doing the work.
Custom reporting, dashboarding and data analytics
Ability to aggregate and analyze information from real-time data sources via analytics and dashboards that have been customized for the specific stakeholder. Executive-level dashboards and reports than be consumed in a single pane of glass, giving executives a view of performance against high-level KPI’s. Take actions when those actions will have the most impact.