Enterprise Web Portal Development
With a 15-year background of delivering high-end, feature-rich, enterprise-level ecommerce business portals to a host of mid to large business enterprises, Plasma will develop, deploy, and support a custom web portal that will be much more than a website. A custom Web Portal Development from Plasma will be the gateway to your provision of a comprehensive digital experience to your customers.
Common Problems Faced by Enterprises
Your web portal is not only the most visible face of your enterprise it is also the primary means of interaction between you, your customers, your partners, etc. Outdated, feature-poor, non-integrated ecommerce business portals can create significant hurdles to business growth.
Common hurdles include:
- Operating with legacy ecommerce business portals that have not kept up with trends in user-interface (UI) or user-experience (UX).
- Legacy designs that are not “responsive” in design. Degraded user-experience when viewed on mobile devices.
- Ecommerce business portals that are not integrated with other critical business applications. Siloed applications and segments of data that are uncommunicative.
- Use of legacy ecommerce solutions that inhibit customer interaction and limit revenue growth.
- Ecommerce business portals that have no in-built process workflows to provide automation of interaction with clients, partners, and vendors.
- Use of legacy ecommerce business portals that inhibit customer interaction and limit revenue growth.
Plasma Service Benefits:
Comprehensive discovery process
Custom ecommerce business portals from Plasma—what’s under the hood?
Implementation, Hosting, and Support (Managed Services)
Any software application is only as good as the quality of its implementation and of the ongoing support services. Plasma has a 15 year track record of providing high-end implementation, hosting, and support services for a wide range of enterprise-level deployments.